We can’t wait to see everyone back in class – it’s been to long! We have exciting times planned ahead – so let’s have some fun and enjoy some dancing again!
Classes commence from Sunday 19 July week 1 Term 3 – all at St John Vianney’s noting adjusted class times and we will maintain appropriate attendance, distancing & sanitising/cleaning regimes.
- Sun Tinies & Subbies 11.00am – 12.30pm
- Mon Seniors 6.30pm – 8.00pm
- Tues Juniors 6.00pm – 7.30pm
- Thurs Inters 6.00pm – 7.30pm
- Drink bottles only, no food/snacks, no sharing of apparatus, please wash skirts weekly if possible.
- Participants are invited to attend a second weekly class – after not instead of – their own weekly class at no additional cost. For example subbies could attend a junior class on Tuesday after attending their Sunday session. Health & intended attendance must also be registered via Teamstuff prior to the additional session.
Saturday Morning Workshops 10.30am – 12.00pm – everyone is welcome to attend free of charge. Numbers will be limited and you must register via Teamstuff beforehand.
- 1 Aug Cali Conditioning
- 15 Aug Jazz
- 29 Aug Gymnastics
- 12 Sept Lyrical/Contemporary